Thursday, November 21, 2013

Nearly a Year Later

And what's changed? A lot. My hunter has changed servers twice. Factions once. I now have 3 of them. One 90 and two 85s. All three have Loque. I've been on various raid teams and have settled with one. I lost my old boyfriend and have a new one who's living with me currently. I lost my blog account and just recently got it back. A new expansion is coming to WoW. The RP guild I've been with for over a year died (with me as the leader, long story...). What am I going to do? I don't know. My boyfriend recently joined a friend's guild, they're 10/14 HM. He's now 9/14 HM and I'm 3/14 HM. (Immerseus, Protectors, Galakras), working on getting Dark Shamans (0.3% wipe last night). I'm now a Death Knight. I tried to swap off of my hunter and go healing on a monk, but that didn't work out so well. Hah. Not so well at all. I will never monk heal again in a raid. Ever. Ever. Eveeeer. Yes, it was that bad. Oh, and I'm 8 mounts away from the 200 mount achievement. Whoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment