Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Glitchcity, Outland

With Kal now going to do his Netherwing dailies for his shark dragons, I decided to tag along to tell him what the eggs look like and try to find an example one for him. Picking a random mount to fly into the zone I've only just unlocked (Am at neutral and will likely never do the quests due to owning the mounts already), I get my Vial of the Sands mount. I dragon my way in, land on the runway, and realize that with everyone aggressive, I should probably mount up and assume my orcish ways. So, I randomly get my Cenarion War Hippogryph and mount up, with no change. I fly out of the zone and back into the zone...

Well, I got it halfway right at least! And there, I saw a gnome with quite the funny looking hat!

Having enough for the day, I headed on out to do my Golden Lotus dailies. I finally got friendly after being stopped halfway through my dailies the day before due to a glitch. Well, Kal needed leather for his Booterang, so I headed into Netherstorm to skin some. Passing over the Twisting Nether, my screen did its usual freezing thanks to Cross Realm Zones. And, once I was back into the Netherstorm...

Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment