Friday, October 12, 2012

Shade in the Mist!

Well. I don't even know where to begin! Other than that I've been slacking off in order to keep up in the game. To sum up my game time, I have come to hate the Golden Lotus rep grind. Yes, they give me more dailies so I can keep advancing in my reputation. But they keep giving me more dailies! Stop with the dailies! Just give me more rep for my dailies done! I do not need more to do when 2+ hours of my day alone is dailies with the handful of factions I'm playing for! And I'm not even doing all of the major raid ones off of the bat.

To start out with, I like mounts. I love mounts. Mounts are forever. Gear is not. So I have been questing towards my mounts first and foremost. The Tillers, Order of the Cloud Serpent, The Anglers, and Golden Lotus are the only people I've been working for so far! I am nearly exalted with the Order of the Cloud Serpent, so I will no longer be doing dailies for them starting tomorrow. Instead, I will add in The Klaxxi, who I have ignored for so long that they are still Neutral with me. Or maybe I won't and I will just focus on the three remaining reputations until I can drop The Tillers (2/3 through revered as of this post) as well. The Anglers, I have -just- hit Revered with today. And Golden Lotus? I'm still honored. Because I hate them. Stop giving me more dailies! At least dailies aren't required to be done every day. I can blow people off every now and then.

A friend of mine is a dumbass. I've told this to him to his face. He is a Scribe who made an epic off hand weapon and sold it to someone or traded it for a Ruby Panther. That's nice. He put it on the auction house for 25k gold. That's nice. He then told me to come and buy it off of the auction house, resulting in him getting heavily taxed. Facepalm. I told him to get me a Sapphire one next and trade it to me directly. I'll pay 25k full, he won't get taxed, and we'll both be happy. Except that by the time he could make another, the price of the Scribe fans had dropped too much. I'll be moving my gold to Moon Guard soon to pay a wonderful guildmate for the Sapphire (and eventually Onyx) Panther mounts. Until then, thanks a lot Agravar. You tried, you're a good friend.

I've also been having serious bugs with CRZ and the Netherwing. Now, I've hit exalted with the Netherwing. On other toons. Two or three other toons. I have all of them so I have no reason to grind it again. But on this toon...

That's right. That's me. On a slave drake. In Barrens. Buff and all. Not only that, I keep getting an odd sight every time I go from Teldrassil to Azuremyst of vice versa:

And to sum up my mount related news... Apart from nearly having my Blue Cloud Serpent and my new Ruby Panther, I've acquired the Dragon Turtles and can now solo Onyxia and EoE. I'll be taking my boyfriend along and we'll be trying 25 man a few times as well for achievements!

And to sum up my personal new... my Snow Cub named Snow is extremely shy and likes to hide under things. Benches. My feet. My Spectral Tiger...

No comments:

Post a Comment