Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher

I hope this camp ends soon. xD I really do. I am done with it. It's getting harder and harder for me to stay focused on it.

Once upon a time, I had one WoW account. That's the account I play on right now with the first payment being made in Febuary of '06. I'm an old, old player. Then, a couple of years later, I met someone who RAFed me up a new account. I moved a lot of my old toons onto it, including an 80 druid, 80 hunter, 80 shaman, and some other random toons (I tried to clean the account out, I really don't know who all lives there anymore...). With Scroll of Resurrection, I took my 80 shaman back and got myself an 80 mage, but that was before the Account Wide stuff was around.

Funny thing about this. My first and only time getting into Blood Council back during WotLK was on my hunter... and we got the ball bouncing achievement in 10 man, the only one that was needed. So, I decided to hop onto all of my old toons, link up what they own, then take my first hunter back with me to my primary account. I also just realized that because of all of my old accounts and reviving them for this and that, I have 3 active WoW accounts right now o.e I should use them to all camp TLPD...

Anyway. I took that toon back, put her on Jessibelle's server (Alliance for an Alliance :D), and might try to fix her gear a bit and get into a Herald of the Titans run for Alliance. She's got some decent items. Though I might have to downgrade some...

Anyway. Because of all of that, I got the last achievement I need for my ICC 10 drake!

Lord save me, I need to camp a second Loque, now...

No comments:

Post a Comment