Friday, September 21, 2012

I Found Loque!

But I was too slow to save him :/ Some paladin got to him first. Truly depressing, how ignorant people can be. I'm also sick of the lies people throw up to cover up their kills. After some research, I discovered that, not only was I 100% lied to about the TLPD Ulduar spawn by reviewing the pathing maps, but that the liar was the one who got the drake. But, there's a lighter air around this sad tale.

This is the third Loque I've seen in as many days. Two tamed and one dead isn't too bad. Maybe sometime this week I'll get one. If not, my bf has offered to help me camp a Loque for my Ally hunter. In the meanwhile, all I have to do is remain patient, hopeful, and think of a name for the second Loque. Karma doesn't suit him, I'm thinking something darker like Hex or Crux. Gonna have to see what my hunter thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment