Tuesday, September 18, 2012

TLPD 3

Watchin Star Wars with the boyfriend. Hey! A TLPD!

And it isn't mine :/

I really, really want to stop camping this stupid drake. Really. A lot.

So. Yeah. Some guy on Wyrmrest Accord got it. -.- He even said in General that TLPD spawned and he killed it in Ulduar's Ravine... then nevermind, he fell to his death. Then 10 minutes later said he killed it in the river. That's where I found the corpse. If I had stayed in a cross paths, I would have gotten it first (Angel is on a 150% flying mount, I can't move as well as on Shade who has 310%...). But I can say with 100% certainty that, without Cross Realms, that was my TLPD spawn. No one else was there, not even Alliance.

Even worse, that area of the river was my boyfriend's camping spot (he joined me the past two days) and he closed out for the movie because his laptop is like... dying. And I'm sitting here going "Man, I x-fered my second hunter too, I should have taken two spawn points. I could have group invited myself, attacked it, let it kill me til my paladerp got there, then tagged and killed it properly". So he's facepalming because he wants my camp to end, and I'm face palming because I want my camp to end and because he feels guilty. But apart from being a little cranky, I just wanted extra cuddles and played with my kitty to make things better.

All the what ifs in the world won't change it, though :3 I lost it.

No comments:

Post a Comment