Sunday, September 16, 2012

Glitch Day

Theoretical misses today: 1 Vyragosa, 1 TLPD.

I'm hearing the ghost of the drums in my head again. That means something might spawn soon. It first happened to me when I was camping Ankha/Magria. I developed a sense of time for these things :/ Psychic connection to server times. Or I'm just going crazy.

Anyway, I decided to go on good faith and spend the day with my boyfriend. We played our lowbies!

But then my horse lost his legs.

And then going cross realms, my boyfriend DCed in the air going over a border. I wish they'd fix the dismount glitch. But he got stuck in the air.

Silver: ... Uh. Shadow? Love? You're kinda...
Shadow: ...

Shadow: OH SHIT! OH SHIT! CATCH ME, SILVER!
Silver: I'm trying! Dx Hold on!

Totally wasn't in character (Yeah I have some RP toons on Cenarion Circle. Angel and Silver :3). But I managed to snap some good screenshots and that's what the captions scream to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment