Sunday, September 23, 2012

Transmog, Dragons, and Uldum

Less than two days til the launch of Mists of Pandaria, and I've decided to main my little Alliance hunter for the expansion. I'll be taking her to Pandaria first thing of the launch... not to quest, no, but to try to obtain the elusive Savage! Then Savage and I will level steadily through Pandaria. It should take about a week to max out our level and gear up, plenty of time to head back to pick up her little friend, Kal the druid, and go back to leveling with him. Well, really, what we've been doing is I've been using Vial of the Sands to carry Kal around as I work leisurely on my Loremastery as Kal soaks experience for levels.

But today is the day to get back to work on leveling. And, also the day to finish my transmog. But first, I wanted to hit up Uldum. I realized, after starting up the quest, that I was still in Vials mode, so figured that the quest wouldn't start with me shapeshifted. I went to right click it off after handing it in, but it had already started. What resulted is this:

Was pretty amusing. I would imagine that people wouldn't dare capture a dragon >.> If they bothered to notice her!

No comments:

Post a Comment