Monday, September 17, 2012

Fossilized Raptor

In other news.

I've been working on Archeology. It's easier to do on my hunter than my paladin for me. I guess it's because I'm bringing Karma with me. And, for some reason, Karma really likes to play with the bones I find. It seems like, most of the time when the fossils get unearthed close to me, Karma's on top of them, making them even harder to find than usual. More than once I've dug something up and thought to myself "That's funny, there should be a fossil somewhere..." only to realize my bratty Loque is on top of it!

But in the past three days, I'm very close to my 10 rares find. I've gotten two Fossil rares (but no mount yet. Sniffle) including a hatchling... it's my second hatchling because my paladin, Fate, dug one up when I tried to level Archy on her. I'm going to cage one and give it to my boyfriend with MoP hits. But, for now, with only about 5 or 6 hour's work and this being my third day, I've already got five rares solved and a sixth on the way. I can only hope that I get a mount soon!

It's supposed to be rare. To get a rare. I'm getting a lot of rares, I think xD Who knows... but OMG!

omg omg omg :3 My first Archy mount! Eeee~

Whoot! Got a shot with Karma and some random dinosaur in the background. Seems awesome that the last fossils needed came from Un'Goro.

2 comments:

  1. I have found that whenever I get a fossil rare I always find myself with 1 more fragment needed and then I get no fossil digsites for about 2 hours. This happened to when I got my Pterrordax Hatchling AND my raptor mount -headdesk-

    Fortunately (or unfortunately) the raptor mount didn't show up on my hunter until after they introduced the account-wide mounts, and one of my alts had already previously found it. Heh.

    Congratulations on all the rares you've got so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yeah. I've farmed doubles of a few mounts (3 White Hawkstriders, 2 Ravenlords, 2 5 man ZG raptors...). I wish I could at least sell the reins or give them to people :/ I know there's a certain someone who has no luck with the raptor rolls that I'd give a raptor to, and my bf would love a Ravenlord. He's gotten to twitching whenever he runs that place now.

      Dammit Blizz!

      Delete