Saturday, September 15, 2012

Vyragosa 14

DUM DA DA DUM DA DA DUM DA DA Wooooo TLPD for me? :D? Finally? I've been sitting at my spot for all of 40 minutes, maybe it's my turn to get lu--
YOU... YOOOOOOU... *seethe* o.e DIE! DIE LIKE YOU RIGHTFULLY DESERVE! WRITHE IN THE POWER OF MY HOLY SHOCK! I then proceed to wander intelligently because I can't see where Vyra is... But no matter, I still get her before a warrior does. Rare hoarding, I know, but I'm just so... pissed.
/pant, eye twitching I hate yoooou.... At least I've learned that, with a bit of gear (I got my paladin from unable to do heroics to HoT ready in one day, like I usually do...), I've learned that my Holy Shock one hit kills Vyra. TLPD stands no chance. I shall shock, bubble, and shock again if I must! But once I find him, he is mine... *facedesk and just stays with her head down... chuckles* ... I just imagined myself eradicating all little bats like I do Vyragosa now. And that's quite the hilarious image xD Oddly enough, I love bats irl, but I think WoW bats are... uh... uuugly. Ah well. Time to clean my cache and try again :3

No comments:

Post a Comment