Saturday, September 15, 2012

TLPD: More Nothing

Sigh. Yet another night of no TLPD, not even a Vyragosa sighting. Though, while browsing the forums, I did see something interesting. A theory about how often people see Aeonaxx, TLPD, and other rares just before the servers go down. I'll have to look into this. If it's true and servers going down does force a rare to spawn, I'll have to up my camping efforts during Mondays...

In other news, I saw a hunter talking to himself. Maybe he was talking to someone who was whispering/saying things back to him... since he was broadcasting in general and wouldn't answer me, I haven't the slightest what he was on about. But either way... today wasn't a waste at all. I got my Archeology from non-existent to over 125 on Shade, and got some good camping hours in on Angel, my paladin. I'm not going to be camping TLPD on Shade anymore. My PvP server is flooded with Alliance, and even my peaceful Waterfall spot is being hoarded by some self-righteous asshole. I don't feel sorry at all for making certain he died at least 10 times for the things he made an alt to say to me... Tempted to go back now that I don't have latency issues just to drop his shaman ass a few more times, personally.

Vendettas aside, I also heard that TLPDs like Blue Protdrakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment